Today DMS Industrial Constructors (DMS) is one of Western Canada’s fastest growing industrial contractors. Our success can be directly attributed to steady growth and diversification of services, while continually raising the bar for client expectations.
Incorporated in 2001, DMS began primarily as an industrial piping contractor. Committed to fostering client relationships based on partnering, transparency, and “outside of the box” thinking, the fledgling company realized early success.
Prompted by client requests for additional services, DMS diversified in 2003 adding both Millwright and Structural Steel Divisions.
As the company continued to expand both service and clientele, the requirement for in-house fabrication quickly became a reality, and in 2006 DMS purchased a 35,000-square foot fabrication facility, to produce piping spools, skids, and miscellaneous structural steel assemblies.
Today DMS can be found executing projects across Canada with employees based out of our offices in Manitoba, Saskatchewan and British Columbia.
- Fabrication facility purchased in 2006
- Diversified millwright and structural steel services to include overhead crane fabrication and maintenance.
- Purchased AJP Engineering in 2009, providing in house structural and mechanical engineering.
- Purchased Canadian Quality Inspections in 2011
- Piping and vessel insulation division in 2012
- DMS is registered to ISO9001-2015
- Compliant to ISO 14001-2015 and ISO 45001-2018.